Bite sized learning to become
the leader your business needs
without breaking the bank or Overwhelming you
Regular bite sized learning that works for you
Most of us started our business to do more of the things we love in a way that works with the rest of our lives - and for most of us that didn’t mean being a leader or managing a team. Yet somehow, reluctantly and almost by accident, that’s what we find ourself doing.
When we think about it, it can seem overwhelming and lonely, and frankly we feel out of our depth and aren’t sure what we should be doing. Nobody taught us how to lead, how to balance the demands of our growing business with everything else, or how to get the results we need.
We’ve tried ignoring it, denying it but deep down we know we need to change this - If only we had time and knew where to start looking.
That's where Learning Lunches come in
By attending Learning Lunches you will:
- Get fast effective leadership strategies to increase your impact and give you back the feeling of control
- Get absolute clarity on the things you should be working on first
- Get easy to apply business tools to simplify what you do and make it easier to make great decisions for your business
- Grow your leadership skills
- Give you a network of people who understand what you are experiencing and who can celebrate your wins with you as you learn together
How Learning Lunches work
- Once a month, for six months, you will meet with a small group of fellow leaders, over lunch time
- Before the lunch you will have watched a short (5-10 min) video sharing the main leadership training for the month. The lessons will cover a different area of leadership each month
- At our meeting we will review what has gone well since our last meeting, work on any challenges you are facing, work out how we are going to apply that month's lesson in your business, plan your actions for the next month and you will get to eat the lunch you brought with you! It will be an action packed hour!
- Additional support will be available between the meetings by email and on a dedicated Learning Lunch group
- At the end of the six months there will be the option to continue as a group.
New ways of thinking, applying what you are learning and the support of the group will ensure you make progress with your business with Learning Lunches.
Even if you’re feeling like you’re not a true leader, as a business owner, you are.
A leadership development coach (unlike a business coach) helps you to unlock your thinking and enables you to apply that thinking and take action to maximise your potential and importantly your results.
Hi! I’m Bekka and I’m a Leadership Development Coach and Consultant with over 25 years leadership and coaching experience.
I’ve worked with thousands of people to help them reach their full potential. I’ve worked in multinational corporates, with small businesses and with entrepreneurs who find themselves in positions of leadership.
I know that you have the potential to be an amazing leader for your team and your business, and my only agenda is helping you realise that potential
You want to build your business without it taking over your life
You know something has to change but you are not sure what
You know support would really help
So Come to Learning Lunch
Currently there are places available for a group based in central Leighton Buzzard starting in September
Want to find out more?
Arrange a free chat to see if Learning Lunches are right for you
Here is what a few of my clients have said about working with me ...
"I would strongly recommend you work with Bekka. She is very skilled at helping you to get at the crux of the issue and develop options. She is not afraid of challenging you to solve the big questions. She has a balance of both practical advise on specific things you can do, as well as thinking advice on helping you get clarity, develop options, and make decisions. Truly professional support when most needed."
"I couldn't have got through everything in the last few months without Bekka, there have been so many difficult challenges with my team and she has made coping with them possible."
"I was in such a mess, totally overwhelmed by everything in my business, working all the hours there were and never seeing my family. Working with Bekka I was quickly able to regain a sense of control and grow my business without working 24 hours a day. When you work with Bekka you work with someone who really listens to you, understands your perspective and challenges you - all the while supporting you and cheering you on"
If you have any more questions please email email@example.com or Click below to schedule your free consultation call.
I look forward to hearing from you.