BekkaPrideaux.com is owned and operated by Bekka Prideaux.
We understand how important your privacy is and we will only collect and process your data as described here. We will always protect your data, we will never sell or share your data without your explicit permission and you will always be able to manage what marketing you receive from us.
This policy applies only to this website and where this web site contains links to other sites we will do our best to protect your data. We do not however control how your data is collected, stored or processed by any other site and we advise you to check their privacy policies before sharing any personal data.
We want to make sure you information is accurate and up to date at all times so if you wish to notify us of changes to your personal data please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Data We Process
We may process the following categories of personal data (things that identify you) about you:
- Customer Data: Anything relating to any goods or services you purchase from us. This might include data such as your name, your contact details, payment details and purchase details. We process this data so we can provide you with the good and services you purchase from us and to keep a record of our services to and transactions with you. The lawful grounds for this processing is the performance of a contract between us and / or taking steps at your request before you become a customer (such as providing a quotation or further details about our goods and services)
- Communication Data: All communications that you send us (including but not limited to those through the contact form on our web site, emails, phone, text, post, social media, and web meetings). We process this data so that we can reply to your communications, keep business records and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests respond to your requests and communications, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- User Data: Data about how you use our website, social media sites and any other online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website, social media sites or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security & smooth running of our website, and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case is to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Marketing & Technical Data: Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing and your communication preferences. It includes data such as your IP Address, login data, browser details visits to our website, timezone settings. The data is sourced from you and from Google Analytics (our analytical tracking system). We process this data to bring you the best possible website experience, deliver relevant special offers, website content and advertisements to you and to monitor how effective our marketing is. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case is the proper administration of our website, to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them to best serve you, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy. You will be able to opt out of marketing communications at any time.
- Sensitive Data: We do not collect or process any data considered to be sensitive data.
- Required Data: Where we are required to collect personal data under the terms of a contract between us or by the legal or regulatory authorities. If we are required to do so by law we may process your data without your consent. If you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract and we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered. If this is the case, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for the purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. If we need to use your details for any new or unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal grounds for processing. If you have any questions or require more information, please email email@example.com
We may have to share your personal data with our service suppliers (such as IT Services, Administrative Services) , professional advisors (such as lawyers, accountants and bankers), government bodies or third parties should we sell, transfer or merge part of our business. We require all parties to whom we transfer your data to respect your security, to treat it in accordance with the law and only for the specific purposes we instructed.
Storing Your Data.
Your data is stored using a combination of 3rd party cloud-based systems and files stored on a password protected computer. Where we use third party solutions and processors we will take reasonable measures to ensure that they are either GDPR or covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Third Party solutions we use are
- Google to manage emails, calendars and web analytics. Google are a GDPR Compliant company
- Hubspot to manage our customer and prospect data – covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield
- Acuity to schedule and manage meetings – GDPR Compliant company with a processor agreement in place
- Trello to manage our workflow and projects – covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield
- Appear.in – for web meetings. You can use this anonymously
- Zoom – for webinars and web meetings – covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield
Your data will only be stored as long as we need in order to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to meet our legal, reporting and accounting requirements.
Your Legal Rights
Under Data Protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, transfer and erasure. You can also object to processing and withdraw your consent. You can see more about these rights at:
Should you wish to exercise these rights please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small pieces of digital information we put on your computer to distinguish you from other users. You can set your browser to refuse some or all cookies. If you choose to do this please note that some parts of this web site may not function properly. The only cookies this site uses are for Google Analytics.
You can see our other Terms and Conditions here
Updated: May 2018